Medical Marketing: Assessment
How often have you visited a site and left within 10 seconds?
I’m not talking about “Oh, this isn’t what I wanted at all, as in, “I clicked on the wrong link.”
No, I mean, “This should have been the right place, but I’m not getting what I hoped I would get.”
Now put yourself in your prospects’ shoes. How often does she abandon after 10 seconds because you don’t provide what she wants? (There is a way to measure this.)
What You Get
When you work with Medical Marcom, you will get a customer engagement* assessment.
We’ll evaluate if the way you talk about your value proposition is easy to understand and compelling. Would a prospect read your marketing communication and decide to share her contact information?
Sample questions for a medical marketing assessment:
- Are you using confusing buzzwords that muddy your message?
- Does your design enhance or detract from your message?
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Is there a clear and easy way to leave contact information?
- Do search engine results point visitors to the most relevant pages or to your homepage?
- Are you/should you use social media in your marketing mix?