I get it.
You don’t have time for Twitter.
But you do have time to grab free info and leads from Twitter! So go in, get these resources, and use them to close your next sale!
1. Set up a basic profile. Be sure to include a photo, a link to a company page or offer, and a “keyword smart” bio. That way, doctors and other users looking for your services will find you when they type your keywords into the search box.
2. Download US Doctors on Twitter. It’s a free list of 500 doctors on Twitter. You can sort by specialty, geography, and more. Find doctors you’re targeting and see what they’re talking about. You’ll be better prepped for your next call.
3. Discover the healthcare hashtags. #HITsm is an example. Professionals interested in Healthcare IT include the term #HITsm at the end of their Tweets. Easily discover the players at http://www.symplur.com/healthcare-hashtags/.
4. Interact with prospects, customers, and allies. True story. I tweeted something. It intrigued a follower who became a client. I can directly tie tens of thousands in revenue to this one tweet! (Ask me how.) At its core, Twitter is a virtual way to engage in conversations you might not otherwise have.
5. Use an RSS feed (advanced). You don’t have time to be tweeting all the time. Using two RSS feeds, I had tweets post automatically to my @MedicalMarcom account. When followers retweet these, I have a reason to engage them directly. RSS feeds also help your Klout score (also advanced).