Mimic Stephanie Murrell‘s LinkedIn profile.
1. She has a vanity URL with her name in it.
2. Her headline says what she does and needs.
3. She is smiling.
4. She branded her page with her employer’s logo.
5. Her summary is clear and phrased positively. She is someone you’d like to meet.
6. She enhances her value proposition with supporting images and links.
Stephanie manages the corporate page for my client RBC Innovations, a medical device design and manufacturing company out of Lenexa, KS. She’s grown their follower count by 1,000 in the past year. She engages with photos to show the human side of their business and shares news.
Go and do the same for your profile and company. It’s important.